A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Poland.
Carries out work in the Republic of Poland under an employment contact or a civil law contract with an employer whose residence is on the territory of the Republic of Poland – in this case the foreigner is issued a type A work permit.
Remember to check if company that apply for work permit in behalf of you is registered in Poland. If you wondering what legal work permit type A for Poland must contain, read our article.
Work permit type A for Poland must contain:
- identifier in the central system; document number and code,
- date of issue,
- name of the unit that issued the work permit,
- case number,
- type of permit,
- legal basis of Decision,
- surname and forename/ name of company, address/headquarters of the company, telephone / fax / e mail,
Information about foreigner who will be performing the work:
- name and surname,
- date of the birth,
- job position, type of work performed, job function,
- type of employment contract,
- working time/weekly hours of work,
- gross monthly salary –in polish currency,
- the period of time by which the work permit is valid,
Down on the left corner of the page should be Official stamp and on the right side stamp and signature of the competent authority issuing the permit.