Contact Us +48 665 396 346


Yes, our company is registered as Employment Agency. We are helping foreigners to get a job in Poland. You can find our certificate on our website.

To start the process, you should send us your CV, experience letters (if you have any) and passport copy. Our team will review your documents and will find you job which fits best to your previous experiences and abilities. Next steps you will find in our offer, which will be send on your email by our team

The processing times can be different depending on case and the job that you chose. But in general, it will be around 60-90 days.

Our company is not helping with booking visa appointments. Our consultancies concern work permit, but you have to book visa appointment by yourself.

To answer this question we prepared special article, where you can findexamples of the most common questions. You can find them on our blog:

We can’t tell you exactly, but it depends on many factors. We will make sure that all the documents you will have with you – work permit, letter of accommodation, contract of employment are legal and from trusted Employer.But decision will be made base not only on your documents but also base on your interview during the visa appointment. You have to make good impression during your interview and make sure that your answers are true

Nowadays more and more people in Poland use English language. Employers also often are looking for English speaking Employees. So, at the beginning English will be enough to get a job in Poland. But remember, that you should learn some simple phrases before coming here. It will be easier for you to acclimatize if you know a little bit of Polish language.

Categories of foreigners who can work in Poland without work permit.
Foreign student obtaining a graduation title in Poland.


At the beginning, send us your CV with details about your previous education.Our team will analyze the documents and choose the right program for you,matched to your skills and previous experience

Mandatory language is English to the extent that allows free communication.Classes will be in English, so you must be able to understand all the information you provide. You should have evidence of English knowledge(TOEFL, IELTS, C1 Advanced scores).

It depends on the university. But most of the time they need: Birth certificate,Passport, Reference letters, Evidence of English knowledge (TOEFL, IELTS, C1 Advanced scores), Copies of degree / diploma certificates, Academic transcripts – it’s a list of the all taken courses, the exams you have passed andthe credits gained

In the UK, you can apply to five different courses. Also, you can apply to more than one course at the same university, or to five courses at five different universities

Yes, if you are from non-EU country you have to apply for student visa. Youcanapplyfor yourstudent visainUK3 months before your course starts.When you will submit a university application you’ll receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. This document will entitle you as a future student to apply for a visa.

Remember about course tuition fees. If you are from outside the EU and European Economic Area, you will need to pay full course fee. Also, you won’t be able to receive student loans or grants.


Poland is open to foreign entrepreneurs. The government is constantly taking new steps to encourage investment in our country

The most popular type of company established by foreigners in Poland is LLCLimited Liability Company(sp. z o. o.). It’s the best way to start business in our country. This form is most suitable for small and medium sized companies.

The minimum number of shareholder in LCC company is one.

Yes, it’s mandatory for the company to have the office in Poland. But it’s possible to have the virtual office here. It’s helping with reducing the costs and working from any location.

The share capital is the contribution of all owners of the enterprise, which they made during the establishment of the company. The amount of share capital depends on the organizational and legal form of the enterprise. In LCC company the minimum share capital is 5 000 pln (around 1200 Euros)

The company incorporation process can last around 30 days, but in some cases the process can prolonged. Our polish team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in Poland

Business meeting in the city center, establishing cooperation between entrepreneurs.
Foreigner from non European Union country is filling the visa form for schengen visa to Poland.


There are 26 Schengen countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark,Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

A Schengen Type C visa entitles its holder to both stay in the destination country and to travel to other Schengen States

The Schengen visa is a short stay visa. You can stay in Schengen are a countries for “90 days in any 180 days period”. This means that the total duration of stays is maximum 90 days in any period of 180 days

If you want to visit more than one country in the Schengen Area, you should submit your application to the embassy or consulate of the Schengen country associated with your main purpose of travel

If you have a single-entry visa, you can enter the Schengen area only once.Multiple-entry visa will allow you for several entries during the validity of the visa.

A residence card, giving the right to stay in Poland to foreigners.


A residence card is a residence permit issued to foreigners received in Poland:

temporary residence permits, permanent residence permits, long-term resident’s EU residence permit, permission to stay for humanitarian reasons, international protection. The Residence Card allows to check the identity of the foreigner in Poland for the period of validity indicated in the document. Along with the travel document, allows the foreigner to cross the border many times.

Depending on the type of temporary residence permit, a foreigner should submit application for Residence Card most often in person to the Voivode competent for his place of stay.

Residence card entitles its holder to travel within the territories of other Schengen Member States for a period not exceeding 90 days during each 180-day period. However, the foreigner must have a valid travel document.

The application form for the replacement of the residence card should be submitted within 14 days after the grounds for its replacement. Foreigners who have a temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit or long-term resident’s EU residence permit should submit an application for a replacement of the residence card to the voivode competent for their place of stay.

Yes, foreigner should receive the residence card in person.

You should apply for replacement in case of: if the data given on the card have changed, changes in the appearance of the residence card holder that makes it difficult to identify person, lost or damage of the residence card.

The fee for issuing the card is 50 PLN.

If you already have a residence card with the right to work, but you have changed employer, you must submit an application for another temporary residence and work permit in connection with the new working conditions.

  • 1 completed application for the issue / replacement of a residence card,
  • 2 actual, undamaged, color photographs, 4.5 cm × 3.5 cm, taken in the last 6 months on a plain light background,
  • valid travel document – after showing the original document you should submit photocopies of all printed pages of this document,
  • current confirmation of registration at your place of residence;
  • confirmation of payment for issuing / replacing the card;
  • documents necessary to confirm the data and circumstances provided in the application

When submitting photocopies of the required documents, their originals should be presented for inspection.


In comparison to other European countries Poland is a relatively cheap place to live and study. You can live a month for around 500 Euros.

Right now, more and more polish people speaks also English, especially in younger generation. You shouldn’t have any problem to communicate here. But it’s always good to learn some basic polish fraises. Also, a lot of companies are looking for English speaking workers.

If you are legally working in Poland, your employer is obliged to pay your contribution for NFZ (National Health Fund). In that case you don’t have to pay for health insurance and you can go to a doctor who has a contract with the NFZ for free.

Poland in general is a very safe country.  It is ranked 17 out of 162 of the safest and most dangerous countries. But remember to also use common sense and don’t act to reckless. Don’t leave belongings unattended.

Poland is famous for its hospitality. Polish people are usually friendly to foreigners and interested in their culture.

Accommodation is affordable and generally easy to find compared to other European countries. The flats are usually furnished and have all the necessary things.

Poland has a rich culture. In bigger cities, you can easily find many cultural events like – art exhibitions, concerts, food events, film and music festivals. If you like museums and galleries you won’t be disappointed. On Facebook, you can find many groups where foreigners arrange meeting together, so it shouldn’t be hard to find new friends.

Poland has continental climate, with cold winter and warm summers. The average monthly temperature in July is 19 degrees Celsius but in the summer temperature can rise to 30 degrees. Winters are usually very cold, but can be mild some years. The temperature is usually below 0 and sometimes can go till -20 °C, but it’s really rare.

Most Polish cities have really well-developed public transport systems. Usually it’s affordable, and you can buy monthly ticket to save some money. A standard public transport single ticket costs around 4.40 pln. A monthly standard ticket in Warsaw costs around 110 pln.

Registration for a place of living, in polish – zameldowanie is compulsory in Poland. Each person in Poland must register their address of residence. According to the law: non-EU citizens should complete this registration within 4 days after moving to a new flat. If you will be in Poland for less than 30 days, you don’t have to register. The stamp duty for issuing a temporary residence certificate is 17 pln. During registration, you will automatically receive a pesel number.

In 2019, Polish government announced a rise in minimum wage from 2,250 pln to 2,600 pln gross. In next years this amount will be still rising.

City of Warsaw, capital of Poland. A place of visit for many foreigners for both business and tourist purposes