Contact Us +48 665 396 346


If you are living in Poland for some time and working legally here, it’s possible to bring your family, who stayed in your home country to Poland. A right to reunite may be granted only to a person who is married to you and to your children. We will help you with necessary documents and we will ensure all deadlines for their submission.