PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
The terms used in these Regulations have the following meanings:
1) Seller – The Migration Bureau Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Złota 59, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000772098, REGON: 382583681, NIP: 5252780566, delivering Goods / Services via the Website.
2) User – a recipient, entrepreneur or consumer, buyer, anyone who uses the Services / Goods made available through the Website by the Seller.
3) Website – a system of internet applications constituting a set of static and dynamic documents containing files, including graphical, scripts and other elements of a set connected by mutual relations, available under the domain www.themigrationbureau.com
4) Services – performance of the service without the simultaneous presence of the Parties through the transmission of data at the individual request of the User, sent and received using devices for electronic processing and storage of data, which are fully sent and received or transmitted via the Internet, including communication in real time online e.g. giving consultations, advice.
5) Goods – movable items marked as to the species or as the identity being the subject of delivery at the User’s order by the Seller in the performance of a contract concluded without the simultaneous presence of the Parties.
6) Confirmation of Implementation – notification of the User to the e-mail address provided by the Seller about the acceptance of the offer and the implementation of the order containing confirmation of the content of the offer (contract), including the price, data regarding the Service / Good and delivery details.
7) Delivering Products – selling Goods or providing Services.
8) Mail – electronic mail address;
9) Parties – Seller and User.
- The owner of the Website is the Seller.
- The Regulations specify the types and conditions for the provision of Services / Goods via the Website by the Seller and the rules for using the Website, as well as the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts, as well as the complaint procedure.
- The Regulations are available on the Website in a form enabling its downloading, recording, saving and printing.
- If it is necessary to amend the Regulations, the Seller will make its new version available on the Website, of which he will notify the User by posting the content of the Regulations and provisions that have changed on the main page of the Website. The amended version of the Regulations will enter into force no earlier than 14 days after the day on which the new version is available and the information about the change on the Website is posted. Users registered on the Website will be additionally informed by email about changes to the Regulations at least 14 days before the change comes into force. If the User who does not accept the amendment to the Regulations is obliged to inform the Seller about the lack of acceptance within 14 days from the date on which information was entered into the electronic means of communication in such a way that the person could become familiar with its content. The Regulations applicable to the Delivery of Goods / Services as in force at the date of the contract.
- It is prohibited for the User to provide content other than those specified in the Regulations, advertising or unlawful nature, as well as taking actions that may cause a malfunction of the Website. If the Seller receives a notification or reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided by the User, the Seller may prevent access to this data.
Type and scope of activity
The Seller conducts on the website activities consisting in the Supply (sale) of Goods.
Conclusion of the Agreement
- The information contained on the Website does not constitute an offer to conclude an agreement regarding the Services / Goods offered therein, only an invitation to submit offers.
- Acceptance of the invitation to conclude a contract takes place by submitting the order referred to in §5.
- By correctly placing the order, the User submits to the Seller an offer to conclude a contract. The offer binds the User for 7 days from the moment of confirming receipt of the offer to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The confirmation referred to in par. 4 does not constitute acceptance of the offer, it is only the Confirmation of Implementation, which should be sent immediately. If the Seller does not send a Confirmation of Implementation to the e-mail address provided by the User within 3 days from the moment the User receives the confirmation of receipt of the offer, the offer expires.
- The moment of concluding the Agreement is the moment the User receives the Confirmation of Implementation.
- The contract comes into effect at the prices and conditions that were in force at the time the User submitted the offer, which was then accepted by the Seller.
- If the service consists of transferring and receiving content using devices and programs enabling remote communication of content transmitted and received using the Internet, then the contract is concluded when the User wishes to proceed to receive the service, which is done by clicking on the ‘Accept’ field. “).
- Placing an order takes place through:
- a) By creating an account on the Website – Registering the User, and if the User is already registered – logging in to the Website.
- b) selection of Services / Goods offered on the Website;
- c) correct completion of the order form / order print, whose patterns were posted on the Website under the link sending an email with the order specification according to the pattern available under the link
- d) sending the order form in electronic form from the Website to the email address email@example.com
- e) in the event of receiving the online benefit referred to in § 4 para. 7, the order is placed when the User wishes to proceed to receive the service, which is done by clicking the “Accept” field).
- A unique code will be sent in the confirmation of receipt of the order enabling identification of the order and the User.
Execution of the contract
- The order will be processed within 5 days from the date of the contract, unless the Regulations provide otherwise. In the event of commencing receipt of the online benefit referred to in § 4 para. 7 the order will be processed immediately after placing the order. Detailed rules for the implementation of orders for specific Goods / Services are contained in the descriptions of the Good / Service.
- If it is not possible to complete the order within the time limit specified in these Regulations due to the lack of availability of the Goods / Service, the Seller shall immediately notify the User by telephone or e-mail. If the User does not accept the changed deadline for completing the order, everything that the Parties have rendered so far will be returned unchanged and neither Party will raise any claims against each other for non-performance of the order.
Delivery of goods
- The ordered Goods will be delivered in the manner indicated in the order form / order print / e-mail referred to in § 5 para. 1.
- If the User has chosen to deliver the Goods via Poczta Polska or another operator, the estimated delivery date in Poland is 3 business days from the Confirmation of Implementation.
- If the User has chosen to deliver the Good via courier, the estimated delivery time is 3 business days from the Confirmation of Implementation (in Poland). The seller uses the services of an entity providing courier services operating under the company DPD Polska.
The costs of individual delivery methods are presented at the link.
“Delivery” of the Service
- The Services ordered will be delivered in the manner indicated in the order form / order print / e-mail referred to in § 5 para. 1, that the method of their delivery results from the specifics of the Service provided. In the latter case, the delivery takes place in a manner appropriate for the given Service.
- The User gains access to the ordered Service through:
- a) sending the data necessary to use the given Service in an email to the User’s email address within 2 days in a text message – SMS
- b) in the cases referred to in §4 para. 7- using the services chosen by the Parties and appropriate for the given Service;
- c) providing a file with an extension, in particular PDF, xls, doc, docx, rtf, ppt on a CD / DVD / pendrive or other electronic medium and sent to the postal address indicated by the User, in this case §7 para. 4
- d) providing a file with an extension, in particular PDF, xls, doc, docx, rtf, ppt in the form of an attachment to an e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated by
- The User who is a consumer may without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement in writing to the address of the Seller within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the Goods, and if the contract concerns the provision of the Service – from the date of its conclusion. To comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
- In the situation referred to in para. 1 The User returns the Goods to the Seller or what the Seller has rendered so far.
The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the User’s statement on withdrawal from the contract referred to in paragraph 1 returns the money paid in the manner indicated by the User.
- In order to use the Website, it is necessary:
- a) connection to the Internet,
- b) a web browser that allows browsing the site, such as: Internet Explorer at least version 8 or Firefox at least version 6
- c) Cookies and Java Script enabled
- If the User uses equipment or software that does not meet the technical requirements set out in paragraph 1, the Seller does not guarantee the proper functioning of the Website.
- The Seller places cookies on the User’s end device and gains access to them. No other data is collected by the Website automatically.
- Cookies are IT data, files of small size, which are saved and stored on the User’s end device when visiting websites. These data usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of existence and a randomly generated, unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to the website.
- The web browser allows, by default, to store cookies on the User’s end device. The User may change cookie settings at any time. The User may, first of all, change the settings of the web browser by blocking the automatic handling of cookies or by setting the notification of each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in your browser settings.
Cookies are used to:
- a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; cookies allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display a website tailored to his individual needs
- b) creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- c) maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website) to provide the User with advertising content more tailored to his interests.
- As part of the website, the following types of cookies may be used:
- Browser settings that disable cookies may cause difficulties in using some services within the Website, in particular those requiring logging in.
- Cookies can be collected on the end device and then used by advertisers, research companies and application providers cooperating with the website
- The User is obliged to pay for the ordered Good / Service.
- The price and other relevant conditions related to the Goods / Service are always given in the description published on the Website. Prices include all taxes and duties / additional fees. They do not include delivery costs.
Details of the price can be found at the link
- The User is entitled to make a prepayment of the Price due.
- If the User does not use the option specified in par. 3 payment shall be made on or after the delivery of the Goods / Services or the invoice or invoice in one of the ways specified in para. 5 of this paragraph.
- Payment is possible in the form of:
- a) cash on delivery;
- b) by bank transfer
- c) online transfer.
- The amounts provided on the Website are gross prices, which means that they include VAT tax.
- The User agrees and authorizes the Seller to issue a VAT invoice without the recipient’s signature and to issue an e-invoice.
- If the User submits in the order form / print order / e-mail a request to issue a paper invoice, he is obliged to provide the requested data necessary to issue the invoice.
- The User may lodge complaints regarding matters related to Services / Goods in writing, in one of the following ways:
– a written declaration of will, confirmed by a personal signature, sent to the company’s address;
– a declaration of intent in electronic form bearing a secure electronic signature verified by a valid qualified certificate,
– a scan or photo of the signed declaration of intent sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least the following data:
– User’s designation (including his name and surname – if provided, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of legal persons the name, address of the registered office and contact details of the person authorized to handle matters related to the submitted complaint);
– description of the problem underlying the complaint.
- The Seller will consider complaints within 14 days of their receipt and will notify the submitter of the result of the consideration of the complaint.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Service / Product will be delivered free of charge, free from defects. If it is not possible to re-deliver the Service / Good, the Seller will refund the equivalent price within 7 days. Re-delivery of the Good / Service will take place within 7 days from the day of accepting the complaint.
- The administrator of personal data in relation to information provided by Users when using the Website.
- Personal data The Seller will process in accordance with the principles set out in the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services for purposes related to the Supply of Goods / Services.
- Personal data The Seller will process in accordance with the principles set out in the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services also for the purposes of direct marketing of its own products and services, as well as for market research and for the purposes of sending commercial information. by electronic means from the Seller – provided that the relevant consents are given.
- The User hereby consents to this and by submitting statements of consent to the processing of data to the extent indicated in paragraph 2 and in par. 3, which follows by accepting the terms of sale.
- The User may use the Website anonymously or using a pseudonym, unless providing specific personal data is necessary for the Delivery of the Good / Service.
- The scope of processed data includes, in particular, the following personal data of the User: name and surname, company name in the case of natural persons conducting business activity and for billing and accounting purposes – Tax Identification Number, address, including e-mail address, telephone and fax.
- The Seller is also entitled to process other than those indicated above in paragraph 3 Users’ personal data, if they are necessary to complete the order. In this case, these data will always be clearly marked as necessary to complete the order.
- The User expresses consent and makes his e-mail available hereby and by submitting a statement of consent, which also occurs through the use of it by the Seller for the purposes of the Seller’s marketing activities, consisting primarily in sending Users commercial information regarding the Seller’s products and services.
- Should the Website be used in a way that is unlawful, the Seller has the right to process the User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine his liability. The Seller will notify the User about prohibited activities with a request to immediately stop them and about the processing of personal data for the above purpose.
- Personal data collected by the Seller may also be made available:
- a) relevant state authorities at their request pursuant to relevant legal provisions,
- b) other persons and entities – in cases provided for by law.
- The Seller provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data made available by Users, in particular preventing access to them by third parties or their processing in violation of legal provisions, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
- The User has the right to:
- a) access to your personal data, the right to complete, correct and update the content of the data by communication with the Seller;
- b) demand temporary or permanent suspension of the processing of personal data or their removal, if they prove to be incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law, for this purpose a letter should be sent, by registered mail, to the address of the registered office of the Seller;
- c) object to the processing of their personal data – in the cases provided for by law – and the right to request their removal when they become unnecessary for the purpose for which they were collected, for this purpose a letter should be sent, by registered mail, to the address of the registered office of the Seller.
- d) After the User has finished using the Website, the Seller will not process personal data listed in paragraph 6, with the exception of those data that are: allowed for processing on the basis of legal provisions or contracts, necessary to clarify the circumstances of the unauthorized use of services. In this case, the Seller will remove all identifications identifying the User as well as the end of the telecommunications network and the ICT system used by the User, unless the User agrees not to remove these markings.
- e) Data referred to in par. 8 will be processed only to the extent necessary to complete the order and after its completion will be immediately deleted by the Seller.
- The Seller declares that in connection with or performing the provision of services to the User of the contract) he provides the User with content protected by intellectual property rights, in particular works protected by copyright.
- The User is obliged to comply with the provisions of intellectual property law. In particular, all copying, making changes, as well as public reproduction of shared content without the written consent of the User is prohibited, unless it results from separate agreements or mandatory provisions of law.
- The Seller in the scope of selling e-books grants a non-exclusive license, unlimited in time, to use the Goods / Services for the User’s own needs. If the User is a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, then the license includes the right to use in the above scope, by all persons employed or performing orders or other services for or for the performance on behalf of that legal person or organizational unit without legal personality.
- The Seller has the right to block access to the Website or its parts for important reasons, including in particular in the event of irregularities in the use of the Website, or circumstances that could put the User or the Seller at risk.
- The User does not guarantee that the use of the Website will be correct.
- With respect to information presented on the Website, which has been posted on it or provided by third parties, the Seller is not responsible for the topicality, accuracy or completeness of this information, as well as for their usefulness for any actions of the User.
- The Seller is also not responsible for the User’s use of the Website in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the Regulations, applicable law or the provisions of contracts in force between the Seller and the User.
- The User shall be liable for any consequences resulting from improper completion of forms available on the Website by the User, in particular consisting in the User providing incorrect or false data.
- The provisions of the Regulations do not affect the possibility for Users who are consumers to refer to mandatory legal provisions regulating the protection of consumer rights.
- In matters not covered in the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, as well as other applicable law.
- Disputes arising out of the interpretation or implementation of the Regulations will be resolved by a court having jurisdiction under the law.