Who Can Apply for a Work Permit in Poland?

Anyone who has legally entered Poland is eligible to apply for a WORK PERMIT.

Can i apply for the Work permit even if i entered on a Tourist Visa ?

Yes, as long as the visa is even valid for one day after entering Poland, we can still apply for the Work permit.

What qualifications do i need in order to apply for a Job?

If you want a job in an area of your specialisation then we need to assess the clients credentials otherwise there is a constant need of work force in Poland so even though someone may not have specific skills , we can still provide them with an employment offer.

Do i need to know Polish Language for applying for a Job?

No, there is no specific requirement to know the Polish language in order to obtain an Employment Contract but it’s advisable to learn Polish while in Poland as the administrative Language in Poland is Polish.

How long does it take for the Residence Card to come through?

It usually takes around 3-6 months for the application to be processed but most of the applications are processed within 4 months.



How long does it take to complete Bachelor and master studies in poland?

In general, it takes 3 academic years to complete the studies.Whereas bachelors, master studies, depending on the field of studies lasts for 1.5 to 2 academic years.

Do i have to speak Polish?

There are English courses available for international students, so you do not have to speak Polish. If you prefer to study in Polish you will have to complete a Polish language course before you start studying.

What do i need to Enroll?

To qualify all international applicants must first meet the minimum Requirements for entry into higher education in Their Own Country, have a matriculation certificate or equivalent document; command of English (at least on an intermediate level) is also required. Some departments of the arts, physical education, departments preparing students for the teaching profession, medical and technical universities organize a small additional aptitude tests. All graduating from Polish Institutions of higher education receive a Diploma Supplement. The Supplement is available free of charge and is ” issued in Polish, and on request in other languages (English, German, French, Spanish or Russian). Since Poland ratified the Lisbon Convention on Recognition of Degrees in 2004 in recognition of Polish diplomas has become easier inter-nationally. For information on diploma recognition please visit .

When does the academic year starts and ends?

] In most cases the academic year at Polish universities Consists of 2 semesters of 15 weeks duration each. Fall semester starts in the beginning of October and lasts till mid-February, with two-week break for Christmas holidays and with a one-week vacation period in February. Spring semester starts in mid February and lasts till the end of June, with a one-week break for Easter holidays. Summer vacation lasts from the beginning of July to the end of ASeptember.

Do i need to speak Fluent Polish?

You do not need to because universities offer a large variety of study programs’ in English. Nevertheless, small you learn Polish either for private everyday use for the time you stay in Poland, or for joining a university course in Polish. Courses of Polish language and culture or survival Polish with orientation programs’ are organized by most universities hosting foreign students. This type of course can last for a few weeks just before the academic year or can run throughout the whole semester. In case you choose Polish as the language of your studies, however, you will be required to prove your proficiency in Polish before you start your studies. Foreign students wishing to Pursue studies in Polish are required to have a command of Polish, allowing them to understand lectures and other forms of tuition at universities see . Information on Polish language certificates is provided by the State Commission for the Certification of Command of Polish as a Foreign Language ( )

Do i need a visa?How do i apply for one?

EU / EEA students do not need any Polish visa, however upon arrival to Poland they should apply for a temporary residence permit if they stay in the country longer then 90 days. Non EU / EEA students need to arrive in Poland with a student’s visa Obtained at the Polish Embassy or Consulate in Their country of residence. It is important to remember That visas are granted for a maximum of three months. In order to extend the stay in Poland, it is Necessary to apply for a residence permit for Specified period of time in Voivodeship office. For further Top Top Top Top assistance students are strongly urged to contact the International Relations Office of Their university. More practical information about: coming to Poland, legalizing your stay, medical care and insurance, driving license, addresses of diplomatic missions of in Poland is available at (Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs)

Health insurance is required?

Medical care in Poland is not free of charge. Health insurance is mandatory for all students for the entire duration of Their stay in Poland. The students from non-EU / EEA countries are recommended to buy medical insurance in Their home country or Immediately after Their arrival in Poland. Otherwise students are required to pay for any health service they get. Foreign students are also advised to buy third party liability insurance and accident insurance. EU citizens staying in Poland are legible for free health service, providing they present Their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). EU citizens not having insurance in Their country of residence and non-EU citizens and small sign insurance agreement with the Polish National Health Fund (NFZ – National Health Fund) and purchase insurance for the monthly fee of 40 PLN.

Can i apply for Scholarship?

All international students apply for small scholarships within bilateral Agreements on direct cooperation offered through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange ( www. ) they of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic Denmark, Egypt, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Switzerland, Sweden, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, the Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan, the United Kingdom, Venezuela, Vietnam. Scholarships for students from the European Union are offered within the framework of the Socrates / Erasmus program ( ). In Addition university scholarships are available for academic excellence.


What is a Sp.Z.O.O. Company?

A Polish limited liability company, abbreviated Sp. z.o.o, is the most popular legal entity that can be formed in Poland. It is generally used by investors who want to open medium-sized and large companies and it owes its popularity to its flexible structure and relatively easy incorporation procedure.

What are the characteristics of the Sp.Z.O.O. company?

A Polish limited liability company has legal personality and it may be incorporated by one or more individuals or legal persons. The minimum share capital needed to incorporate a Polish Sp. z.o.o is 5,000PLN (approximately 1,180 euro) and the minimum value of one share is 50 PLN. The share capital can be divided into shares of equal or unequal value. The company is fully liable for its debts and obligations, without any limitations.
Any Polish limited liability company is subject to the general taxation principles applicable in Poland. Our Polish company formation experts can offer you additional information about the corporate tax in Poland and other applicable taxes, like the dividend tax.

How can we incorporate a Polish Limited Liability Company?

The first step for incorporating a Polish limited liability company is to draw up the Articles of Association in the form of a notarial deed. The Articles of Association must contain general information about the company, such as the business name, its registered seat, and the objectives of the company, the amount of share capital and the nominal value of the shares. Information about the shareholders and the management board is also contained in these incorporation documents.
The shareholders are not liable for the company’s obligations, however, their financial risk is limited to the amount invested in the company’s share capital. The main governing body for any Polish Sp. z.o.o is the Shareholders’ Meeting and the company is represented by a management board composed of at least one individual. Supervisory Boards are mandatory for limited liability companies which have an initial share capital that exceeds 500,000 PLN and have more than 25 shareholders.


What is a Golden visa?

Golden Visa is an investor Visa to Spain for non-EU residents  that enables the investor to apply for residency in Spain after an investment of  500,000Euros.

How long is the Golden Visa issued for?

The first card is issued for 2 years but then extended to another 5 years if the investment is held.Applicants get permanent Residence after 5 years if they have followed the rules.

Can i work in Spain if i am on a Golden Visa?

Yes,applicants have the right to live and work in Spain from the first day.